MedFirst is looking for Registered Nurses (RN) in Greenville, SC for a full time position, Mon – Fri 8:30AM – 5PM, Some Saturdays.
Requirements: SC RN License, 1 year experience with pediatric immunizations
MedFirst is also looking for Registered Nurses (RN) for a great opportunity in an Infection Prevention and Control for remote positions for the Greenville, SC area. Job duties: Contacting long term care facilities to assess current case status and infection control practices. Hours: Monday – Friday, 9AM – 6PM. Some Saturdays may be required
- Residents of the Upstate of South Carolina
- 1 year experience with long term care
- 3 years experience in Infectious Disease or on an Infection Control team
- Infection Control certification
- Healthcare management experience
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing or Masters of Public Health
Being a MedFirst RN means:
• Competitive W-2 wages
• Weekly pay with free direct deposit
• Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401-k
• 24-hour employee support
Competent and compassionate RNs like you have been the heart of MedFirst Staffing since our founding more than 20 years ago. We value your skills and will work to enhance your career. You are the reason MedFirst is the leading provider of nurse staffing services in South Carolina. You take your career seriously and so will MedFirst.