URGENT NEEDS! Apply Now!
Currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to fill 13-week renewable contract positions in a respected behavioral health hospital in the Anderson, SC area.All shifts available at this time; some weekend work required. Competitive pay!
The ideal RN and LPN candidates will preferably have experience in psych or behavioral health as well as a professional and compassionate demeanor. Extensive on-site orientation to help you hit the ground running and make an impact on your patients and your career! Apply today!
Responsibilities of the Behavioral Health Nurse:
- Assess and evaluate patient needs/problems, identify mutually agreed upon goals with patients.
- Report patient status and need for other disciplines to agency intake coordinator, nurse manager and referring physician.
- Develop patient care plan that specifically addresses identified patient problems.
- Collect comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health.
- Perform all other nursing duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Behavioral Health Nurse:
- Degree in Nursing from accredited University
- Current SC Nursing License
- Current PPD
- Current CPR certification
- Impeccable professional skills and compassionate character
- 3 professional references
- Pass a drug screen and background check (paid for by MedFirst)
- Ability to professionally represent MedFirst and our customer
Benefits for MedFirst Nurses:
- W-2 employment
- Insurance options available (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401(k) plan option
- Scheduling options to fit your lifestyle
- Background checks and drug screening paid by the Company
- Joint Commission Certified
- Ongoing credentials monitoring
- Weekly pay with free direct deposit
- Responsive 24-hour personnel service