Currently looking for experienced Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to fill 12-hour shifts in a long-term care facility in Sumter, SC. Hours are 7:00a-7:00p or 7:00p-7:00a, PRN (2-3 shifts per week). Interested Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) candidates should hold a current SC Nursing License in good standing and have a compassionate demeanor. Apply now to take advantage of this exciting new opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Nursing Home/Long Term Care
- Provide direct patient care as ordered by the plan of care and physician’s orders and ensure that changes are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete assessments and evaluate resident needs and change in condition.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Prepare supplies and equipment for treatments.
- Assist the attending physician or registered nurse in performing specialized treatments.
- Sustain a safe resident environment.
Requirements of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Nursing Home/Long Term Care
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- South Carolina Nursing License in good standing
- Current PPD
- CPR certificate
- Clean background checks, including SLED report
- Negative drug screen
- At least 2 professional references
- Reliable attendance record
- Impeccable clinical skills and professional character
- Competitive pay
- W-2 employment
- Insurance available (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401(k) plan option
- Scheduling options to fit your lifestyle
- Background checks and drug screening paid by the Company
- Ongoing credentials monitoring
- Weekly pay with free direct deposit and online check stubs
- Responsive 24-hour personnel service
MedFirst is a Joint Commission Certified Healthcare Staffing Agency, committed to the quality and competency our employees and customers expect and deserve. We are uniquely positioned to provide the best opportunities to the best healthcare professionals – and we need you!