Searching for top-quality Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to fill openings in a residential care facility for the developmentally disabled in Clinton, SC. 2nd shift with rotating weekends.
Responsibilities of the LPN – Residential Care Facility
• Administer nursing care as ordered by the nursing care plan and physicians orders, and ensure that changes are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Complete assessments, evaluate resident needs and change in condition, and assist in the planning of resident care plans.
• Communicate the resident plan of care with the physician, resident, and care team members while maintaining awareness of the resident’s needs and changes in condition,
• Sustain a safe resident environment.
• Other nursing duties as assigned, including floating to other units.
• W-2 employment
• Insurance available (medical, dental, vision)
• 401(k) plan option
• Background checks and drug screening paid by the Company
• Ongoing credentials monitoring
• Weekly pay with free direct deposit
• Responsive 24-hour personnel service