Currently looking for Registered Nurses (RN) to fill openings in a correctional facility in the
Spartanburg, SC area. Full-time hours, day shift, with rotating weekends. Interested RN candidates must have a current South Carolina Nursing License and the willingness to put professional and clinical nursing skills to use with a unique and diverse patient population.
Requirements of the RN – Correctional Facility
• Current SC nursing license in good standing
• Current CPR Certification
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
• Clean background check, including SLED
• Clean drug screen
• Must reside in close proximity to Enoree, SC
• General knowledge of professional nursing techniques and procedures
• Ability to work under conditions requiring physical stamina and emotional stability
Responsibilities of the RN – Correctional Facility
• Assist physician provide and monitor direct patient care.
• Triage when necessary.
• Screening of those with health complaints.
• Prepare and administer prescribed medications.
• Initiate emergency interventions and take first aid measures.
• Perform other nursing duties as assigned.
• W-2 employment
• Scheduling options to fit your lifestyle
• Background checks and drug screening paid by the Company
• Ongoing credentials monitoring
• Weekly pay with free direct deposit
• Responsive 24-hour personnel service