RN Home Visitor – Prenatal/Pediatric Community Health
You love your patients and MedFirst loves our Registered Nurses. Competent and compassionate nurses like you have been the heart of MedFirst Staffing since our founding more than 20 years ago. We will value your skills and work to enhance your career. You are the reason MedFirst is the leading provider of nurse staffing services in South Carolina. As we grow, so will your options.
MedFirst is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) in the Columbia, SC area for full-time positions providing community health nursing services. Registered Nurses chosen for these positions will make in-home visits to first time mothers during pregnancy and continuing until the child is two years of age. Normal work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:30 – 5:00. Attractive pay and benefits!
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements:
- BSN degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Current RN license in good standing
- Two years of recent experience in maternal/child health, public health, home visiting, or mental/behavioral health nursing
- Valid driver’s license and 10-year driving record
- Basic Life Support certification
- Ability to pass a criminal history background check
You take your career seriously and so will MedFirst. Apply today and let’s grow together.