Searching for top-quality Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to fill openings in a residential care facility for the developmentally disabled in Clinton, SC. 2nd shift with rotating weekends.
Responsibilities of the LPN – Residential Care Facility
- Administer nursing care as ordered by the nursing care plan and physicians orders, and ensure that changes are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete assessments, evaluate resident needs and change in condition, and assist in the planning of resident care plans.
- Communicate the resident plan of care with the physician, resident, and care team members while maintaining awareness of the resident’s needs and changes in condition,
- Sustain a safe resident environment.
- Other nursing duties as assigned, including floating to other units.
- W-2 employment
- Insurance available (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) plan option
- Background checks and drug screening paid by the Company
- Ongoing credentials monitoring
- Weekly pay with free direct deposit
- Responsive 24-hour personnel service