Sign-on bonus available for full time!
Currently looking for Registered Nurses (RN)and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)to fill openings in correctional facilities in the Bishopville, SC area and the Turbeville, SC area. Easy commute from Florence. 12-hour shifts, your choice of days or nights! PRN schedule, up to full time or even overtime. Interested candidates must have a current South Carolina Nursing License and the willingness to put professional and clinical nursing skills to use with a unique and diverse patient population. Great opportunity for recent nursing graduates.
As a correctional facility RN or LPN, you will work as part of a dedicated team along with corrections staff, where communication, cooperation, and safety are vital. Beyond your team at the facility, you will be a part of the MedFirst team. We work hard to develop beneficial, professional relationships with our nurses to help you thrive in your career. Apply today!
Requirements of the Correctional Facility Nurse (RN and LPN)
- Current SC nursing license in good standing
- Current CPR Certification
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
- Clean background check, including SLED
- Clean drug screen
- General knowledge of professional nursing techniques and procedures
- Ability to work under conditions requiring physical stamina and emotional stability
Responsibilities of the Correctional Facility Nurse (RN and LPN)
- Assist physician provide and monitor direct patient care.
- Triage when necessary.
- Screening of those with health complaints.
- Prepare and administer prescribed medications.
- Initiate emergency interventions and take first aid measures.
- Perform other nursing duties as assigned.
- W-2 employment
- Benefit options
- Scheduling options to fit your lifestyle
- Background checks and drug screening paid by the Company
- Ongoing credentials monitoring
- Weekly pay with free direct deposit
- Responsive 24-hour personnel service
- Competitive pay with sign-on bonus available for full time