Sign-on bonus available for full time!
Searching for top-quality Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to fill openings in a residential care facility for the developmentally disabled in Clinton, SC. Full time positions; 1st and 3rd shift available – you choose! Easy commute from the Simpsonville/Fountain Inn area. Interested candidates should have at least one year of Long Term Care nursing experience and hold a current SC Nursing License in good standing. Apply today!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Duties – Residential Care Facility
- Administer nursing care as ordered by the nursing care plan and physicians orders, and ensure that changes are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete assessments, evaluate resident needs and change in condition, and assist in the planning of resident care plans.
- Communicate the resident plan of care with the physician, resident, and care team members while maintaining awareness of the resident’s needs and changes in condition,
- Sustain a safe resident environment.
- Other nursing duties as assigned, including floating to other units.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Requirements – Residential Care Facility
- South Carolina Nursing License (LPN) in good standing
- At least one year of Long Term Care nursing experience
- Current PPD
- CPR certificate
- Clean background checks, including SLED report
- Negative drug screen
- Proven history of reliability
- Professional and compassionate nature with excellent clinical skills
Benefits for MedFirst Nurses:
- Competitive pay with sign-on bonus available for full time!
- W-2 employment
- Insurance options
- 401(k) plan option
- Scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Background checks and drug screening paid by the Company
- Ongoing credentials monitoring
- Weekly pay with free direct deposit
- Responsive 24-hour personnel service