Seeking a Registered Nurses (RN) with psychiatric experience for immediate placement in outpatient medical office in Columbia, SC. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. No weekends!
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Responsibilities – Medical Office
- Provide psychiatric nursing services primarily to adults with chronic and persistent mental illness.
- Blood draws, injections, assist with pharmacy and electronic documentation.
- Promote and help maintain health of individuals and families through teaching, counseling, and rehab measures.
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements – Medical Office
- Current SC nursing license in good standing
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing- Transcripts required
- Psych nursing experience required
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an RN
- Current PPD or X-ray report
- Current CPR
- Ability to professionally represent MedFirst and our customer
MedFirst’s nurses are the heart of our business. We have an ever-growing customer base and are continually seeking to expand the opportunities we offer to our employees. Our Joint Commission certification proves our commitment to quality for both customers and employees alike. Are you the next high-caliber medical professional to join our team?
Job Type: Full-time