MedFirst has exciting NEW opportunities for experienced Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) in the Columbia area of South Carolina. We are seeking reliable, compassionate, and professional CNAs to fill full time contract positions in Nursing Home and Mental Health facilities. Apply now to get started on a rewarding new career path!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Details:
- Full time hours; overtime possible
- Current needs are for 2nd and 3rd shift
- Extensive facility orientation provided
- Paid orientation!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Responsibilities:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living to include bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Provide appropriate patient care as directed by a licensed nurse supervisor
- Act as an advocate for patients in maintaining choice, independence, privacy, dignity, and security
- Record changes in residents’ eating habits and report to supervisor.
- Build a positive and respectful rapport with patients and family
- Exhibit flexibility in job assignments by floating to other units/lodges as directed
- Promote quality services within company, state, and federal regulations.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Requirements:
- Current South Carolina CNA certification
- Current CPR
- Current PPD
- Clean SLED background check and pass drug screen
- Experience in Long Term Care
- Reliable attendance record
Benefits for MedFirst CNAs:
- W-2 employment
- Insurance available (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401(k) plan option
- Scheduling options to fit your lifestyle
- Background checks and drug screening paid by the Company
- Ongoing credentials monitoring
- Weekly pay with free direct deposit
- Responsive 24-hour personnel service