MedFirst is looking for experienced Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to fill several positions with our top customers in the greater Columbia, SC and Lexington, SC areas. Full time, part time, PRN and contract assignments – you choose! All shifts available.
Facilities with current needs include:
- Behavioral Health (inpatient)
- Outpatient Mental Health
- Developmentally Disabled & Special Needs
- Long Term Care/Rehab
- Nursing Home
- Assisted Living
Interested Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) candidates should have at least one year of nursing experience (long term care or mental health preferred) and hold a current SC Nursing License in good standing. Must have excellent clinical and communication skills and a proven record of reliability. Apply today to be contacted by a recruiter to help you find the perfect career fit for your experience and professional goals in healthcare.
Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Details:
- Schedules to fit your needs: contract or PRN; part time or full time; overtime possible.
- 8-hour and 12-hour shifts available.
- Multiple facilities have needs right now! Great opportunity to experience more than one work-site.
- On-site orientations provided to help you hit the ground running
- Local MedFirst office in Columbia for on-boarding and support
- Competitive Pay!
Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Requirements:
- Degree in Nursing from accredited University
- South Carolina Nursing License in good standing
- At least one year of nursing experience
- Current PPD (some facilities require 2-step PPD)
- CPR certification
- Clean background checks, including SLED report
- 2 professional references
- Negative drug screen
- Reliable attendance record
- Impeccable professional skills and compassionate character
Benefits for MedFirst Nurses:
- W-2 employment
- Insurance available (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401(k) plan option
- Scheduling options to fit your lifestyle
- Background checks and drug screening paid by the Company
- Ongoing credentials monitoring
- Weekly pay with free direct deposit and online check stubs
- Responsive 24-hour personnel service